Wedding is the most important day of your life. Everything should be the way it should be. Needless to say, everything should be perfect. And since this is the day everyone should remember, why not make everybody remember it not only through the vows you have made, but the food your guests have eaten.
You might find that there are a lot of rules and regulations when it comes to dining etiquette and which food you need to serve for specific guests. But, it all comes down to you and your plan to satisfy both yourself and your guests. Here you will learn a few tricks on how and what to do with your wedding food and basically have the right budget for it while getting everybody the food they want to eat.
1. Caterers – You can ask your friends and family for caterers that have done business with them before. Were they satisfied with the food and the services being rendered? Once you have that list, you can check them out personally and see if they are up to your expectations. You can visit their websites and check out a few comments or so. You can even visit their office and ask around if they have different services and see if their services fit your standards.
2. Budget – The most important thing you should remember is keeping in mind your budget. You need to have good idea on how much you would want to spend on food for your guests. There are a lot of ways to save money on food and still provide a good taste of food choices for your guests.
3. Diet – You need to make sure that your food will fit well for the type of guests you have. Have a mini survey on your guests on who are vegetarians or lactose intolerant or if some guests would prefer not to eat pork or beef.
4. Style – Since you have your theme on your wedding, why not carry the entire theme onto your dinner party? If your wedding is somewhat formal, then you should continue on with some formal dinner after the wedding.
5. Add-ons – Since the wedding usually takes place the entire day, make sure your guests are attended to. Place some finger foods and some few drinks. You can add cocktails or simple drinks for that matter.
6. If you are really on a budget, why not make your wedding cake your dessert? Have them sliced up once the ceremony is done and have it served for your guests.
One of the most successful wedding ceremonies is those with happy and contented guests. You can do so by providing them good food.
- How to choose best food catering services for wedding Party
- Finger Food Catering- An Important Part of Catering Business
- Wedding Food And Catering – Top Tips