- What is 11th Hour Events?
- Who can use 11th Hour Events?
- How does 11th hour Events work?
- Why do Vendors & Merchants offer these discounted deals on 11th Hour Events?
- When does my 11th Hour Events listing expire?
- Why should I create a listing?
- Where will my deal appear on 11th Hour Events?
- Should taxes/gratuity be included in the listing price?
- When can customers first redeem their vouchers?
- How is 11th Hour Events different from Daily Deal and Group Buying services?
- What does it cost?
- What happens if I do not honor my listing?
EventNow has created a new service where we will provide you a platform and marketplace with the latest deals particular dates. Vendors like Venues, etc. feature specific services or products on specific dates at a significant discount to salvage cancelled or unbooked dates they might have. Back to top
Any business which in the event/party planning regardless if you have an EventNow account or not you can take advantage of the 11th Hour Events. Back to top
Here’s a quick overview of how it works: http://www.eventnow.com/deals/how-11th-hour-works-vendors.phpBack to top
A cancelled event is an abandoned date and costs each Vendor thousands in lost income. Event Vendors re-book & recoup Abandoned Dates by offering Abandoned Dates as Deals and the Consumer can find & book local high-end vendors at heavily discounted rates (50%-70% off).
Unlike Daily Deal services we don’t do any negotiating with you. Instead you the Merchant can request your own deals based on your availability, cancellations or unbooked dates. This is VERY important as it is a true deal that fits your budget and needs. However we do oversee the process and make sure this is a legitimate deal, offer and business. Back to top
The specific deal expires after the numbers of customers you require have made a paid reservation. The specified deposit amount is only charged when a booking request is accepted by the Seller Back to top
Although Deals are a great way to attract new customers and gain additional exposure we offer these deal listings so you can salvage lost income opportunities from cancelled events dates. Here are some tips to get booked:
- Detailed Description: Your description should include information about the space & location, distance to landmarks & transportation stations, nearby lodging for guests, event types that work best, and what makes your location unique. Include fun facts about your space and location.
- Great Photos: Wide-angle, well-lit, high resolution photos have been proven to attract buyers! Best to have pictures with your space empty, as well as one with an event happening.
- Price it Right: Go ahead and explore pricing for comparable package offerings in your area. This is a great way to measure what a competitive price would be for your listing. You may consider pricing low and increasing it as you get more bookings and reviews. You can adjust your pricing at any time! Back to top
Your deals will always appear on our 11th Hour Events section in the category and location you specify. Furthermore, we will use Facebook/Twitter: Use Facebook to share offers as you create them. After creating an offer, we will provide you with the tools to immediately share it on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
If you need to link your Facebook or Twitter account of your space to your account, login to access your location(s). Select your location and in the Description area, you can add in the Facebook and Twitter names. Back to top
Your state or locality may impose a tax on the rental of spaces and purchase of event packages. If this is the case, it is your sole responsibility (and not that of 11th Hour Events) to collect and/or pay such tax due and remit such tax or taxes to the appropriate taxing jurisdiction. For questions about your liability for any state or local tax, you should contact your own attorney, accountant or tax advisor. If you determine that you need to collect tax in your city, please clearly state this in your listing description and pricing so that Bookers are aware of the tax. You can increase the price of your listing to accommodate the tax percentage if it is required. Back to top
When you receive a booking request, you will be able to find the link to the request by logging in to your Dashboard and in your Alert section.
- If the dates for the booking request are available, and you feel comfortable with the potential Booker, you can click on “accept” to confirm the booking.
- If the dates for the booking request are available, but you want to know more about the Booker or event, you can click on their profile and/or send the Booker a message.
- If you receive a booking request and the date/time is not available, you may decline the request with a friendly note to the Booker. You can indicate the reason for declining and you can also include a follow-up message to the booker.
Allowing a booking request or inquiry to expire will harm your ranking more than declining the request. Bookers sending in inquiries or booking requests to you are interested in buying. Back to top
You retain 100% of the sale
You pay listing fees vs. commissions
Your Deal listing is not based on group buys but instead it has a limited availability based on first come first served.
Deal Listing is not emailed daily to a list of consumers. However consumers can sign up for alerts.
The deal is posted by Vendors like you and sought by Consumers vs. negotiated by agents and emailed to consumers
EventNow is specific to the Events and Parties industry and not the general marketplace. Back to top
It costs 10-13% to list a deal which is paid in advance. When a deal is reserved by a customer you are also required to honor from the total price you negotiate with the customer. That’s it! There are no other commissions from the booking. Back to top
If the Seller has canceled the booking through the 11th Hour Events website, you will receive an e-mail with a link that will direct you to alternative listings. If the Seller claims to have canceled and you haven’t received an e-mail from 11th Hour Events, contact 11th Hour Events Support immediately! Back to top